- SEPA Deadline March 31st 2014
- AIB Merchant Services wins European Merchant Payment Ecosystem Award
- 4 Ways to Build Trust in Ecommerce
- EPC Launches Mobile Wallet Payments White Paper
- Restaurants and the value of Mobile Loyalty Programs
- Cards & PaymentsEuropean Wide Contactless News headlines
Telefónica O2 began a mobile payments rollout in Germany with mPass contactless stickers from MasterCard this month. The telecommunications company is adding the MasterCard PayPass stickers to the mPass service it operates with Vodafone and Deutsche Telekom.
- eCommerceGovernment & LawSurvey Results: Online Browsing & Payments Security for UK & EU Citizens
Eurobarometer have released a survey conducted on behalf of the European Commission. The survey has a major focus on cybercrime and EU citizens’ understandings and concerns when it comes to browsing, sharing information and making payments online.
- Security & ComplianceReduce risks to your eCommerce business by implementing these 5 steps
Security breaches, fraud and customer disputes represent just some of the risks associated with eCommerce when you accept credit card payments.
- Cards & PaymentsContactless Payments & NFC Credit cards – What is the difference and what do I need to know?
Do you work in retail or similar sector and are intrigued to find out more about the marketing benefits within this emerging technology? The payments industry is at a crossroads and retailers and consumers hold the power to drive the options that will benefit them most. Here are the elements you need to understand to make the right choices.