- BusinessAIB Merchant Services wins European Merchant Payment Ecosystem Award
AIB Merchant Services (AIBMS), the merchant acquiring joint venture, between Allied Irish Banks p.l.c. and First Data Corporation, has won the best Acquirer Award at the prestigious Merchant Payment Ecosystem (MPE) awards recently held in Berlin.
- Cards & PaymentsMobileWhite PapersEPC Launches Mobile Wallet Payments White Paper
SEPA is a joint initiative of European political bodies and the European banking industry which aims to simplify electronic cross border Euro payments. The goal is to make payments between each of the 33 SEPA member countries as easy, inexpensive and secure as home payments are within one member state
- Cards & PaymentsMobileRestaurants and the value of Mobile Loyalty Programs
The restaurant industry is embracing mobile marketing, mobile payments and mobile loyalty schemes like never before.
- Security & ComplianceReduce risks to your eCommerce business by implementing these 5 steps
Security breaches, fraud and customer disputes represent just some of the risks associated with eCommerce when you accept credit card payments.
- Cards & PaymentsContactless Payments & NFC Credit cards – What is the difference and what do I need to know?
Do you work in retail or similar sector and are intrigued to find out more about the marketing benefits within this emerging technology? The payments industry is at a crossroads and retailers and consumers hold the power to drive the options that will benefit them most. Here are the elements you need to understand to make the right choices.
- eCommerceOnline Payments Will Aid Growth of Mobile with MasterCard’s ‘PayPass’ & Other Platforms
NFC is becoming available on more phone handsets all the time and companies like McDonald’s are keen to upgrade terminals to accept the very quick payment method.
- Cards & PaymentsMobile & Online Shopping Statistics
Approximately 82% of consumers in the US research products before buying. Customers use the benefits digital offers to find out about the product they wish to buy, including finding out more details about the item and comparing prices across different stores .