- BusinessAIB Merchant Services wins European Merchant Payment Ecosystem Award
AIB Merchant Services (AIBMS), the merchant acquiring joint venture, between Allied Irish Banks p.l.c. and First Data Corporation, has won the best Acquirer Award at the prestigious Merchant Payment Ecosystem (MPE) awards recently held in Berlin.
- Cards & PaymentsMobileWhite PapersEPC Launches Mobile Wallet Payments White Paper
SEPA is a joint initiative of European political bodies and the European banking industry which aims to simplify electronic cross border Euro payments. The goal is to make payments between each of the 33 SEPA member countries as easy, inexpensive and secure as home payments are within one member state
- Cards & PaymentsMobileRestaurants and the value of Mobile Loyalty Programs
The restaurant industry is embracing mobile marketing, mobile payments and mobile loyalty schemes like never before.
- Security & ComplianceReduce risks to your eCommerce business by implementing these 5 steps
Security breaches, fraud and customer disputes represent just some of the risks associated with eCommerce when you accept credit card payments.
- Cards & PaymentsContactless Payments & NFC Credit cards – What is the difference and what do I need to know?
Do you work in retail or similar sector and are intrigued to find out more about the marketing benefits within this emerging technology? The payments industry is at a crossroads and retailers and consumers hold the power to drive the options that will benefit them most. Here are the elements you need to understand to make the right choices.
- Cards & PaymentsUK firm and MasterCard treat festival VIPs to contactless technology payment wristband
VIP guests of the Isle of Wight festival last weekend were provided with futuristic NFC enabled wristbands, courtesy of MasterCard and Kent based security wristband specialists ID&C.
- Gambling & GamingE-payments in online gambling: the odds are mounting against the fraudster
The online gambling industry is big business, for all involved. While gambling operators are still considered high risk merchants, targeted by criminals and subject to chargeback in particular, online payment providers have stepped into the breach.